IMPROVING PATIENT ACCESS
- The KOĀTE TRY-IT Program allows eligible patients to try KOĀTE for up to 2 weeks at no cost.
- To be eligible for the program, patients must not currently use KOĀTE and must not have a currently diagnosed inhibitor.
- The 2-week free trial may not exceed 50,000 IUs of KOĀTE.
To enroll your patients:
- Complete the enrollment form with provider and prescription information.
- Fax or email the completed enrollment form to Kedrion Biopharma at 855-751-7951 or US_CustomerService@kedrion.com
- After Kedrion Biopharma approval, sign and date the prescriber authorization letter.
- Fax or email the signed prescriber authorization letter to Kedrion Biopharma at 855-751-7951 or US_CustomerService@kedrion.com
PATIENT HAS COMMERCIAL PRESCRIPTION DRUG COVERAGE, BUT NEEDS HELP WITH CO-PAY COSTS FOR KOĀTE
The Co-Pay Assistance Program helps eligible patients with their co-pay costs.
The Co-Pay Card covers up to a total of $16,000 per calendar year.
PATIENT HAS PRIVATE INSURANCE COVERAGE, BUT CANNOT PAY THEIR INSURANCE PREMIUMS.
The Insurance Premium Support Program helps with private insurance premiums and assistance for those who qualify.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM*
Provides financial support for eligible patients in 2 ways:
Download the Kedrion Connect Flier to share with your patients.
*Terms, conditions, and eligibility criteria apply.