IMPROVING PATIENT ACCESS
- The KOĀTE TRY-IT Program allows eligible patients to try KOĀTE for up to 2 weeks at no cost.
- To be eligible for the program, you must not currently use KOĀTE and must not have a currently diagnosed inhibitor.
- The 2-week free trial may not exceed 50,000 IUs of KOĀTE.
Ready to try KOĀTE? Enrolling is easy!
- Talk to your doctor to find out if you qualify for the KOĀTE TRY-IT Program.
- Your doctor will submit an enrollment form to Kedrion Biopharma.
- Once approved, KOĀTE will be sent to your doctor’s office or pharmacy.
TAHA'S EXPERIENCE With KOĀTE
MEET TAHA, 32 YEARS OLD
Hemophilia runs in Taha’s family, so it didn’t come as a surprise when he was diagnosed at birth with the condition.
After hearing about KOĀTE from another patient, Taha decided to talk to his doctor and asked to try something different.
Since starting KOĀTE, Taha rarely bleeds. He infuses KOĀTE every other day on a prophylaxis schedule that helps him manage his hemophilia.*
Note: This is Taha’s experience. Individual experiences may vary.
*KOĀTE is proven to help prevent bleeding episodes using a prophylaxis regimen.1
Reference: 1. KOĀTE [prescribing information]. Fort Lee, NJ. Kedrion Biopharma Inc. 2018.